Finally broke out and got above the clouds while out skiing on Mt Rainier. While ascending higher I turned around to see the clouds were starting to rise up and devour the lower landscape. With a stand of trees just starting to disappear, a massive cornice on the ridge, and beautiful wind textured snow the landscape and weather provided for an outstanding black and white high key shot. It was just another day out were the natural landscape of Mt Rainier continues to amaze me.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor