You all know these kind of days: out of bed at an ungodly hour to avoid the crowds, rushing up the hill, trying to find a spot in the dark, waiting in freezing cold (no matter it's summer, it was cold this morning in the Canadian Rockies), anxiously anticipating that crucial moment - will the sunrise be worth seeing or just a waste of time and sleep? That morning at Moraine Lake, it looked anything but promising - foggy, rainy - yeah, it looked like time to pack up and go for a warm breakfast. But then, suddenly, a little miracle happened. The sun broke through the clouds for a few instances and a rainbow formed over the mountains. Just the blink of an eye, but enough to get a few shots, front and back. Then the rains really began, and it didn't stop until the next day.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor