TAKE PART • WIN $100
Just one of those days... We left Page Arizona early with beautiful sunshine not a cloud in the sky. As we were driving I told my partner "looks like we are not going to get any clouds today. Again!!!" This was not our first time in Monument Valley. Coming from Montreal Quebec Canada. It's not as if we can jump in the car and drive there when we want to. Oh boy was I ever wrong!
This capture was done right after a torrential rain. The sun started to come out and everything just fell into place.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor