I live in Ukraine and have always dreamed of visiting the United States. Finally, in 2005, I first time came to Las Vegas with my friends, and we visited almost all the most beautiful places in the South West of the United States, including the Monument Valley. This place made one of the strongest impressions on me then. I wanted to come here again and again, but then I was not engaged in photography, I just could not stop admiring these views. Then I was here in 2007 and in 2009, in 2011, and finally, in 2013, I bought a Canon 6D camera, and I found out that there is another mysterious place of the Navajo Indians in Monument Valley, which is called Hunts Mesa and they can take me there with an overnight stay. I took this tour and at sunrise I managed to make this panorama. I was terribly worried, these were my first shots with a DSLR.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor