TAKE PART • WIN $100
Taken on New Years Day 2021 in Monkton Wood, Buckinghamshire, UK. It was a bitterly cold morning and a hoar frost was covering the woodland fauna. I stumbled across a small clearing that was lined with small firs, this image was taken overlooking the edge of the clearing as the frost picked out the wonderful swirls in the firs. Combined with the backdrop of the wood and a softness from the morning mist it was a magical moment to behold.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor