TAKE PART • WIN $100
Mogshade Pond is my local landscape location. It is a place I visit regularly, sometimes 3-4 times a week. But luck had not been on my side and despite many visits I had not experienced a good sunrise here since 2019. Finally this bad run was broken on the 9th April 2021. Which also happened to be my first run out with the camera in 2021 with lockdown restrictions being lifted on the 29th March. It was a relief to be out again and at a location that feels like home. And like a lottery win to be blessed with a stunning pre-sunrise and sunrise sky. The colours were simply amazing.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor