TAKE PART • WIN $100
I was late for a workshop. My group shot the sunrise over the sand dunes in Death Valley. I was so late that my group was already gone and the sun already high in the sky. So I decided to look for small details in the sand and the dried mud. My eye was pretty quickly attracted by these sand ripples in a small dune. A couple of days before, Death Valley was swept by a violent wind that erased any human footprints. This dune was still pristine, so I took my chance.
I like simplicity. The way the sand was arranged by the wind gave me a feeling of serenity. It looked almost like a pleaded dress lay down on the ground.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor