TAKE PART • WIN $100
The night before this shot the winds were blowing sand all over the place. The tents across the street from Stove Pip where all blown away and in the morning people where sleeping on the floor of the reception room. We has to wait for the winds to dye down before we headed out to the Mesquite Sand Duns in Death Valley. Some sand was blown into my room from under the door. This shot was at 4:30 pm and we had the dunes to ourself and we hiked for over an hour to get to a clean area without any foot prints. The light was soft and the sun was going down faster than I wanted it to. I was exhausted by the time we got back to our cars.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor