What an incredible experience! I have been wondering in the forest for years and for as long as I can remember I have been dreaming for a shot like this. A winter scene with a deer in the middle of the frame looking at me. It was the second day of snow in The Netherlands and took my chances to capture some shot while snowing early morning. I wondered across the white forest paths while snowing with a strong wind blowing against me. I decided to go deeper into the woods hoping some wind shielding offered by the tall trees. This is I met her, walking slowly through the woods. I silently position my camera already mounted on my tripod. A quick focus and click! The shot of years of walking, planning and scouting just happened. After confirming the quality of the shot on my camera, I was so happy that I started to jump around like a little child. I couldn't wish for a better winter shot!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor