A couple of months ago in the summer of 2020, I managed to venture out in the hunt of the NEOWISE comet. I had chosen a location that was pretty magical. A forlorn lighthouse, in the middle of nowhere, standing in the middle of the sea and lighting up it's surrounding. Even the stars seem to be specks of dust that are lit up by the light reflected from the lighthouse. And while I waited for the NEOWISE to appear over over on the north side, I could not resist capturing the Milky Way tail in the southern direction. A night with a Milky Way image and a NEOWISE image is definitely a good night.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor