Bavaria is dotted with cute little churches in stunning surroundings, and the church of Maria Gern is definitely one of those topping that list. The sad part is that we could not see the beauty of Maria Gern with raw eyes because we got lost on the way to the church and reached there when it was pitch black. But then sometimes you only miss the sunset so that you can see the stars. I was able to capture the breathtaking surroundings in the image with a bunch of high exposure images and also was successful in capturing the trails of a couple of cars that passes by. The church of Maria Germ definitely tops my list for one of the places I have to revisit in Bavaria.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor