This image was taken on an April trip to the Isle of Harris in the Outer Hebrides of the coast of Scotland which is a very popular area for photographers when I was travelling down the road at Luskentyre on the west coast of the Island I spotted the small triangular shaped rock covered in seaweed, with the tide being out in the bay it was surrounded by the light coloured sand. In post processing in Photoshop I gave the image a soft light feel and cropped to a square format which I think suited the subject matter.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor