Taken at Bear Lake, Rocky Mountain National Park in the month of September at first light. I have been to this location on many previous occasions and was hoping for some good light, I was rewarded with this awesome show shortly after sunrise. Rocky Mountain National Park is a favorite for me with many outstanding hikes and landscape opportunities. Located just west of Estes Park Colorado, RMNP offers an abundance of Landscape and wildlife photo opportunities that will not disappoiint.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor