On the eight day tour of the Lofoten Islands in Norway there wasn't a moment near water or mountains that wasn't awe inspiring for sheer beauty. It did require crampons and insulated boots to get within shooting distance, however.
This photo was taken as turquoise colored water cascaded over rocks on the shore, as snow whipped around on gusts of wind strong enough to knock unanchored people down. Moments later the fog rolled in and obscured the area and we went on to another site.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor