When I saw the scene, I was reminded of an article, “The tree on a hill” written by Kevin Raber, and knew this image would be a good subject. I need then to make a good exposure to the right. Returning home, inspired by the article, and with the 4 properly exposed images with 2/3 of a stop difference between them, I used an HDR software to create this final picture.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor