In July 2017 at 4 am, my feet were in the Atlantic Ocean, and I intended to capture this massive rock monument.
Capturing the lines, colours, and texture of the clouds, I waited for the oncoming light.
I decided to put a neutral density filter (10 stops) on my lens to perform a long exposure. After 31 seconds, the histogram was to the right without blowing the highlights. The LIVE TIME feature on my camera really facilitates this process.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor