Getting up at 4:15 two mornings in a row paid off! I've always loved Duluth and on Feb. 2 & 3 I captured some wonderful ice shards on Park Point. Feb. 2 was cloudy and on Feb. 3 I had a pre-dawn window of reddish light on the horizon for about 15 minutes. To make this specific image I focus stacked six images in PS and then post-processed in LR. The final product is exactly what I was hoping for and a nice gift on my boirthday. Enjoy the beauty of Gichi-Gami (Great Sea)!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor