TAKE PART • WIN $100
This photograph was taken at sunrise in March 2019 near the shore of the frozen lake Ouareau in Quebec, Canada. Using the Photographer’s Ephemeris tool, I planned this shot for sunrise. I was seduced by the little snow ripples created by the wind and caught by the way the rising sun illuminated and emphasized the snow's texture and the ice crystals. I used a very small aperture (F/22) to create the star effect of the rising sun. That morning, I got up very early, and it paid off!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor