TAKE PART • WIN $100
In October of 2018, I planned a sunrise shot from Lake Ouareau’s shoreline. I arrived at the selected spot 45 minutes before sunrise to be certain to catch the blue hour. That morning, when the first light appeared, the low clouds were pink with the beautiful blue sky on the upper clouds creating a gorgeous color contrast. I had installed my tripod with my Leica wide-angle lens to make this image and capture the composition I wanted. The 4-second exposure flattened the small waves and amplified the beauty and contrast in the clouds, as well as the lines and reflection on the water. Once again, getting up early and planning paid off.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor