Every day is different on Lake Michigan. The water can be rough one day and calm and smooth the next day. On a calm day, the reflections across the water are far-reaching and beautiful.
When on vacation with my family, I like to get up early to take photos of the sunrise. I can take photos during the magic hour (the one half hour before and after sunrise) and then get back to my family before they wake up. Later in the day, my family usually joins me (and my camera) for the sunset. By the end of the da, I may be tired, but it is worth it see the beauty of the rising sun.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor