Lake Michigan is beautiful any time of the day, but especially early morning. Like most photographers, I like to get up before the sun rises and take photos during the magic hour (one half an hour before and one half hour after sunrise). Not only is the light amazing, but since no one else is up, it is a vey peaceful time of the day. I think I would get up at this time, even if I were not taking photos. When on vacation with my family, I like to get up, take photos and be back to my family before they even wake up. I may be tired during the day, but it is worth it for this special time.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor