During our trip to Peru and Bolivia, the bus driver stopped along the road to allow us to take in this view of the city of La Paz, Bolivia. I was amazed by the size of the mountain in the background and the city’s smallness - what a contrast of altitude, colours, and shape! To capture this shot, I used a 146 mm focal length (35 mm equiv.) I have done this trip with a group of 8 persons on a private tour. I was the sole photographer. In the first occasion, when I saw a beautiful landscape, lighting was perfect. I asked the bus driver to stop. He answered me politely “Sir, you are not on a photo tour.” I saw so many beautiful landscapes in south America that, to truly enjoy a photographer’s passion, a photo tour is a must.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor