Due to the pandemic, I had to cancel my planned trip to Italy in 2020. At the end of summer 2020, the citizens of Ukraine had the opportunity to fly to Montenegro, where I had never been before, but I heard that this is a very beautiful country. I thought it would be a beach vacation, but suddenly I realized that there are unlimited opportunities for landscape photography. One of the most memorable places in Montenegro for me was the view of the Bay of Kotor from a high point. It was possible to climb there along a narrow serpentine with 26 turns by car. At sunset, this view became even more beautiful. The weather in Montenegro changed several times a day, the light was incredibly beautiful both at sunrise and sunset. The cleanest sea also brought a lot of joy. The old towns were very romantic and picturesque. I will definitely go to Montenegro many more times.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor