A spectacular sunrise at Kilmacolm Meadow! They say the best camera in the world is the one that you have with you - well this morning it was my phone!
I was out in the meadow to release a wee wood mouse that I had caught in a humane trap. The meadow is a great resource to have at Kilmacolm - it’s like the village’s lungs! However, that might be going to change as a volume house builder wants to destroy it and build 78 houses. If that happens then big business will have prevailed over the wishes of the community! So sad!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor