I was able to take this photo during a photo trip to Austria in 2020. During the autumn in October there was already a whole winter landscape. For the photo I used a tripod and a gray gradient filter 0.1. The Kaunertal Glacier can be seen in the background. To take this photo, a walk / climb of about an hour was required. Found this winter landscape special, I was able to take exactly the same photo a year earlier, only then the landscape was completely free of snow.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor