I knew that I wanted to take a long exposure of the rocks on the beach at Coral Cove on Jupiter Island, Florida. I preferred to take the photo in low light, this meant I would have to drive two hours in the dark to arrive shortly before daylight. I was lucky- there was a heavy morning fog that lingered long after daylight. I found the beach, saw the rocks on the beach and searched for a photo composition. I saw the rocks lining the shore and set up my gear. I took photos with and without a 3 stop ND. On this one photo with the filter on, the color, exposure , and streaks in the water looked the best.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor