This is one of my favorite spots in Joshua Tree as it's a little off the beaten track and therefore doesn't see too much traffic. It's a great place to watch the late afternoon sun cover the wide-open plain here with gorgeous light as it descends towards the horizon. On this day, I could see the clouds starting to form before the sunset, the color started to build, and then the sky treated us to the most incredible light show. The intensity continued to build for a good 10-15 minutes and then I took my shot.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor