While exploring the Chola Cactus Garden in Joshua Tree NP, for a sunset spot, we punctured our hands and feet with numerous bites of tiny cactii thorns. The worst part is, it hurts a lot while picking out the thorns from your skins. The pain stays for quite a while. But before and after sunset, these cactii retain the soft light very nicely for long long time. And they actually keep glowing in your photos. Hence the plan was to capture some soft glow and sunset. But there was cloud in the sky and the sun started beaming thru the crack near horizon just before sunset. So we thought to jump in right then and got some shots. Anyway, in the end of exploration, the effort somewhat paid off.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor