Joliet Pilcher Park is well known in Chicagoland for it's annual Virginal Bluebells. They line the forest along the streams and add a beautiful splash of color to the forest. Every year, I spend a day or two in the forest taking photos of them. It is also such a beautiful hike though the forest preserve during bluebells, along with the other wildflowers that grow there in the forest. I have seen and taken photos of children, geese, deer, and several birds in the bluebells at Pilcher. I do not think a camera/lens can do the justice that the human eye can see to these Virginal Bluebells in Pilcher Park Joliet, IL.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor