Trudging through heavy snow in the mountains, I had expected to come across some stunning wide vista. Instead, the heavy fresh snow had made unique images throughout the fallen trees. This image reminded me of a dinosaur, but after taking the shot I wondered what animal may have used the hole or “eye” for shelter or a place to escape a predator. I reminded myself as I trudged on that the beautiful nature I was in was home to much more than people visiting National Parks. It is a fragile world......lets keep it safe.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor