Île à l’Aigle is a very small island located in the St-Lawrence Seaway nearby east side Montreal. I planned to take the shot at sunset to enjoy nice colors. Landscape photography in big cities is not always an easy task. It is very useful to use long lens to isolate the subject. I used a focal length of 400mm (35mm eq) and the use of a 10 stop ND filter gave me a 15 sec. exposure which amplified the reflection. Once again, the live time feature on my camera gave me a perfect histogram.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor