My first Milky way..I set alarm at 3:30 and when its turn on, I said oh crap, I’ll go next time, I wanna sleep more..but luckily I get up and take a quick view on stars outside and decided to go and try a luck.I had just around 15min to location. It was amazing nights, some clouds was dancing around but moving very fast come and go. I was there for around one hour and then I had to go back and to work.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor