I was on a nice winter hiking with snow shoes in the mountains when I noticed a small lake near the hiking path. The temperatures were very cold the days before, so the whole water surface was frozen. On closer inspection I discovered frozen air bubbles in the ice. Ice is always fascinating and offers many different motifs! So I took my macro lense and could take much pictures of ice details. I like such minimalistic pictures of details with shapes, forms and different colours.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor