I love fog. I like how fog can transform a landscape, by softening any subject and hiding any imperfections in the background. I especially like the effect of the sun coming through the fog. I have learned to forecast fog, by watching the dew points, temperatures, humidity and winds for my favorite locations. I have one particular spot that is a great spot for morning fog. It is a small pond surrounded by marshland, hills and trees. The pond is lower than its surroundings and, therefore is somewhat protected from the wind. This photo was taken next to that pond when the morning sun first came out.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor