Highlands Hammock State Park offers a boardwalk through and old Florida cypress forest. If you get there early before the wind kicks up you can get some great shots looking down into the dark water reflecting the tall cypress trees. This morning was cold in terms of Florida temperatures in the high 40F range limiting the number of people on the boardwalk just after the park opens. Looking down and with this lens perspective makes the tall trees look even taller. And then a black and white treatment adds a bit of mystery with the lens distortion giving it a bit of a cathedral feeling.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor