It was a beautiful morning in the area called High Fens in Belgium. It had snowed a lot over last three days and the landscape and the trees were all covered in a nice layer of soft snow. When the sky started to turn into some amazing sunrise colors, the landscaped was glowing like I've never seen this before. I looked for some snowy waves which fits perfectly as foreground while a single tree was my main object in this composition.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor