TAKE PART • WIN $100
Heceta Head is one of the most scenic places on the Oregon coast. The point of land features a lighthouse that has warned sailors voyaging near the coastline since circa 1894. It is one of my favorite places to visit on the Oregon coast, both for sunsets and sunrises. On this morning my wife and I camped in a nearby state park and got an early start to the day. We stopped by this viewpoint as dawn was breaking. I timed this exposure to coincide with the rotating beam of light from the lighthouse.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor