The amazing feel about the Harz National park during the winter is the snowy wonderland it turns out to be during the winters. White all around and trees having their leaves overburdened by the white snow or the deforested regions where the trunks have turned grey with the frost layer- this is how the synopsis of this place can be documented. Hiking up to the top in this low temperature to as low as -14 degrees was a challenge but at the same time equally scenic and exciting.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor