Oh the days when travel was a thing... in Covid times I am looking back at the trips we use to take. One of my favorites was our first trip to Hawaii. One evening we went for a sunset sail, stayed up to shoot the blood moon and then took a tour to the top of Haleakala for the sunrise. The experience was breath taking. I truly felt like I was standing on the top of the world. When you love photography sleep is highly over rated.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor