TAKE PART • WIN $100
I wandered around the dunes for several hours and took this about 1 hour before sunset. It was a little windy and started to get worse but I found several nice compositions with lone plants surrounded by the sand ripples. It was interesting to see how the wind changed the shape of the ripples behind the plants and this shows that well. I decided to make it into black and white since the shot is all about light, shadow, form and texture. Interesting, I got a nice sunset shot with great sky color after I had just left the park and was heading back to the hotel.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor