TAKE PART • WIN $100
The Grand Teton National Park is located in the northwest corner of Wyoming in the USA. The Grand Tetons rise 7,000 feet almost straight up from the valley floor. The range's serrated granite peaks are so perfectly proportioned they seem born of a landscape artist's imagination rather than Mother Nature. I always wanted to visit this park, especially in winter, when it is less crowded and the ground is covered in snow. On this day the cloud cover was heavy, allowing me to photograph all day long. At times the sun would fight to break through the clouds, creating that magical chiaroscuro light upon the landscape, as shown in this image.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor