All uploaded and approved pictures are now published on the website, in addition to the best also being shared to our social media platforms to over 600,000 followers, providing even more exposure for you and your photography.
This photo was taken at Fumotoppara Camp Ground in Shizuoka, Japan. This campground was 45 minutes away from Kawaguchiko, where me and my group stayed for 4 days. We drove to the campground early in the morning, like around 2:00 am to shoot star trails and to set up our cameras and tripod before the crowd of photographers arrive. The pond was quite small and it is good only for 10 photographers or fewer. At around 5:00 am, more than 100 photographers arrived after us.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor