Frontenac State Park is one of my favorite state parks in Minnesota. The park is located along the widest section of the Mississippi River. During autumn, it is not uncommon for fog to roll off the river and cover the park's landscape. I love how fog softens any landscape. The effect reminds me of a watercolor painting.
Frontenac State Park is a great place for autumn colors, because the park has a wide variety of vegetation and trees. This broad collection of foliage and trees causes the landscape to turn into a vast array of different colors.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor