Autumn is one of my favorite seasons in Minnesota. I love the the oranges, yellows, reds and browns of autumn. I often go back to some of the same places every year, because the colors are different every year. Several factors influence the vibrancy of the autumn colors, including the amount of sunshine, the temperatures and the amount of rain we have gotten during the year. The best conditions for vibrant colors are a wet, warm, sunny spring and summer, followed by a sunny, dry, cool (but not freezing) autumn.
If it gets too cold and freezes, the leaves dry up and fall from the trees; ending the autumn color for the season.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor