Around Minnesota, I have my favorite locations depending on the season. In autumn, I like to go to Frontenac State Park. The park is located along the Mississippi River and the landscape is hilly with beautiful bluffs along the river. With the temperature changes that come with the changing seasons, it is not unusual to see fog in the morning. The autumn color varies every year depending on the spring, summer and autumn temperatures and rainfall. The best color occurs after a wet, warm spring and summer along with cool (but not freezing) temperatures during evenings in autumn. This photo was taken during an autumn filled with vibrant colors.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor