After a long day of being out immersed in nature, when you feel tired from the lovely experiences, when you recognize the thighs after working on the mountain with a heavy loaded backpack, when you already packed everything back into your back ready to depart back home, a scenery may light up emerging from the dawn stimulating a question: Shall I really get out my equipment again to capture another photograph? Is it worth hunting for another idea? The photograph you see in this post is such an example. I took it at the end of an amazing day in the Empty Quarter in the UAE. The dawn carved out some beautiful color palettes that I have never seen before throughout daytime in the dessert. As such, this photograph turned out to be pure “Gold” for me and so the title was born.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor