TAKE PART • WIN $100
This is a view of El Captain and Yosemite Falls from across the Merced River. El Captain, on the left, is a solid granite rock formation over 3000 ft in height. It is the result of glacial action. This is a favorite spot of mine in all of the seasons. In the evening the reflected light can be spectacular. Bridal Veil Falls flows all year with the highest volume in the spring with the snow melt. The trail area in undergoing a renovation project to address the higher tourist volumes.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor