The park near our house always has the most beautiful tulips that bloom every spring. I always try to photograph them, but usually end up with shots that really don't impress me. So, this spring I wanted to try to get out of my comfort zone and do something a little different in photographing these beauties. Now everyone knows that tulips are not very tall, so in order to get this angle meant lying flat on the ground. A little embarrassing, but worth it! The sun came out from behind the clouds just in time to finish off my idea of a perfect composition. I'm sure most of the people who witnessed this crazy lady's antics have all but forgotten about me by now.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor