TAKE PART • WIN $100
On a September morning at Dovrefjell national park area, in Norway, the sun was rising. The air was fresh but dry, the wind minimum.
Looking for a beautiful fall by the lake, we came across this beautiful scene combining water, mountain, trees, water reflections, a human element and the motion path of just-lit moving clouds.
It was early morning (ca 06:15 am). The warm tones cannot reflect the penetrating cold that goes through the clothes as you are standing by the tranquil lake, waiting for the first crack of light through the clouds.
The captured scene was totally worth the effort.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor