TAKE PART • WIN $100
Eruption. One of the most spectacular sunsets I have recently experienced, and in general. Absolutely real, no sky replacing nor editing manipulations. everything was lighting up in seconds, with no preparation or early clues and caught me pretty unprepared. My gear was already packed so I had to act really fast. And then it turned off again in less than two minutes as if nothing happened. The conclusion is well known to every landscape photographer: when it comes to sunsets it's aint over till it's over.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor